With Election Day quickly approaching, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- Oct. 5 - Early voting begins at the San Diego County Registrar of Voters office, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and ballots will be mailed to all registered voters.
- Oct. 6 - Mail ballot drop-off locations open through Nov. 3. Click here to find a location and hours of operation.
- Oct. 19 - Final day to register to vote
- Oct. 31 - Local polling locations will open for in-person voting and ballot drop-off
- Nov. 3 - Election Day. All polling locations and Registrar’s office open from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Visit the County Registrar of Voters website to find your polling location and more information about voting in the upcoming election! You can also track the status of your ballot by signing up for alerts here.
Also, don't forget to Vote YES on A! Yes on Measure A creates affordable homes so that every veteran and child in San Diego experiencing homelessness can get off the streets. It also provides thousands of affordable homes for people at the highest risk of becoming homeless, such as low-income seniors, and people living with disabilities.